How can I get a well or septic system permit?

Wells and septic systems are permitted by the Environmental Services Section of Durham County Public Health Department. The Environmental Service Section also handles peculation tests. The web page below provides information on how to obtain records for septic and well systems through their department: You can also call them at 919 560-7800.

See other articles in Other Frequently Asked Questions